What do you know about bats?
Fluency Practice - Bats: Misunderstood Mammals
1. You will have 1 minute to whisper read the passage aloud to yourself. As you read, pay special attention to words that you have trouble pronouncing as well as words that are unfamiliar to you.
2. As a class we will go over the troublesome words and practice their pronunciation and talk about their meanings.
3. You will have 1 minute to whisper read the passage aloud to yourself a second time.
Video Information About Bats
| || |
Constructing Writing - Timed Writing Sample
Success Criteria for Writing:
- complete sentences that make sense
- transition words or phrases between topics or ideas
- clear signs of revision or editing
- correct punctuation
- correct capitalization
- correct grammar usage