Learning Goal: Analyze how different points of view create effects such as humor or suspense.
1. Contrast character view points on an event.
2. Explain how the differences in P.O.V. create suspense OR humor
3. Reference specific examples in your explanation (provide evidence)
Notes to Record on Your Worksheet
- Where do the characters contradict one another?
- Which version seemed more realistic?
- Which narrator seems to be more honest regarding what happened?
- Which version was more entrtaining?
How do the differences in point of view create suspense?
How do the differences in point of view create humor?