1. Elements of a Level 3 Paper
2. Video Tips: Conclusions & Hooks
3. Transcribing your paper from your organizer
Learning Goal: Write a multi-paragraph argument that supports
a claim with clear reasons and relevant evidence.
Today's Learning Target: Write a multi- paragraph argument that supports a claim with clear reasons and relevant evidence and meets the following criteria:
Going above and beyond...with an amazing hook!
Need some help with your conclusion?
| || |
Transcribing your paper from your organizer:
How will your paper be graded?
When You Finish Your Draft:
Staple the rubric to your paper and complete the following tasks:
1. Sit with a partner who is also finished and read your paper together. Proofread your paper for capitalization, punctuation and grammar mistakes. Correct any unclear sentences. Have your partner sign your rubric in the bottom of the "Level 2" box.
2. Self-Check your paper by checking off the criteria you met on your rubric.
3. On the bottom of your rubric list 1 thing you feel pretty proud of in terms of your argument and 1 thing you still struggle with or are unsure of.
4. Turn your completed paper in.
5. Go to our webpage www.hoytrocks2016.blogspot.com and work on any of the activities under "Student Links."