Chapter 6 - 290 Hours, 07 Minutes
Sam, Astrid and Quinn make it to Clifftop Resort.
1a. What new obstacle do they face?
1b. Is Quinn's reaction to this development realistic? Explain your answer.
2. What life experience does Albert draw on to help him with his new business?
Chapter 7 - 289 Hours, 45 Minutes
1. On the Awesome Scale of 1-10, rate Lana's day. Write 4 lines explaining your rating.
2. What new fears are bothering Sam.
List 3 important details from our story so far.
List 2 things you would have done if you were a character.
List 1 one question you have about our book.
Chapter 8 - 287 Hours, 27 Minutes
1. Write 5 lines describing Mary.
2. Sam, Albert, and Mary are starting to take on roles in Perdido Beach. If you were a character in the book, what would your role be? Write 5-10 lines explaining what you'd do and what skills or knowledge would help you.
*When you finish:
1. List as many conflicts as you can in your conflict chart. Conflicts need to be written in complete sentences.
2. Update your Character Graphic Organizer.
Character Graphic Organizer:
Name, important detail or characteristic and power they have.
Sam, Astrid, Little Pete, Quinn, Edilio, Orc, Howard, Mary, Albert