"What had Albert worried was something entirely different: No one was working... Everyone was just moping or wandering or fighting or else just sitting around playing video games or watching DVDs... It couldn't last. Everyone was just killing time. But if all they did was kill time, time would end up killing them."
Do you agree with him?
2. What happens to Albert in the library?
3. Write 4 lines summarizing what happens to Lana
in the desert.
Chapter 19 - 132 Hours, 46 Minutes (page 209)
1. What does Sam put in the garbage bag?
2. What are Sam and Quinn arguing about now?
3. What does Sam notice is missing from his house?
4. What happens at the end of the chapter that leaves
Sam feeling sick?