1. After you listen to the story, write 6 lines summarizing the book. Be sure to include the major events in the plot, the conflict, and how the conflict was resolved.
2. With a partner, share your summaries and come up with a possible theme for this story to share with the whole class.
3. Find a common theme: With your partner, decide which video clip we have watched shares a theme with Unlovable. State your common theme and then provide a piece of evidence from both sources to support your theme. (Be sure to explain how each piece of evidence supports your theme.)
1. After you listen to the story, with a partner, come up with a possible theme for this book to share with the whole class.
2. Compare themes: On your own, write 6 lines comparing the themes of I Like Myself and Unloveable. Be sure to use an example from each story in your comparisons.