Chapter 12 gives us some background of the previous Quarter Quell Games.
After we read chapter 12, we will fill out our Quarter Quell foldable.
For each of the 25th, 50th and 75th Quell Games, explain the "special twist" and the Capitol's reason behind each twist.
On the bottom of your page, explain which Quell Rule you think would be the worst to experience as a District in Panem.
* Movie installment #2. 24 minutes-47 minutes (book chapters 6-12)
Sequence of Events
Look over your chapter summaries from Part 1. Create a graphic novel featuring 8 major events from Part 1, "The Spark."
Each panel of your foldable must contain:
1. A detailed sketch of the event
2. A caption describing the event that is written as a complete sentence
3. Events must be presented in order
Today you will be taking the ACT Explore Test in periods 1,2,5 & 6.
There will be a Math, Science, Language, and Reading Test (30 minutes each). You will also complete a Carreer Interest Survey (45 minutes).
1. Conference Sheets
2. Parent Letter
3. Reach Chapter 7
1. Complete your student evaluation for Parent Teacher Conferences. Be sure to circle the individual bullet points that apply to you in Language Arts class.
2. Parent Letter Type 3
FCA1: Rate Catching Fire on a scale of 1-5. Explain your rating.
FCA2: Describe one thing you'd like to improve on in L.A.
FCA3: Describe 1 think you enjoy about L.A.
3. Independently read Chapter 7
1. Finish Pt. 1 of movie
2. Guided Journal Questions
Compare and Contrast
Citing Text Evidence
1. Warm Up & Planner Check
2. Vocabulary & Summary Review
3. Chapter 2 - Point of View
4. Chapter 3
Warm Up: Type 2
Chapter 1: 3 sentence summary.